Reservation + Corkage Policies
INCOMPLETE PARTY POLICY
In order to seat every reservation in a timely fashion we require that all parties of four (4) or more people are physically present at the restaurant before they can be seated.
EARLY OR LATE RESERVATION POLICY
At Brenner Pass we strive to make accurate bookings and seat every party with a reservation at the time booked. In order for us to do this it is important that each party arrive at the time of it's reservation. If your party arrives earlier than it's reserved time, we will do our best to seat your party as soon as possible but may not be able to seat your party until the reserved time. If your party arrives or is incomplete more than five minutes after it's reserved time, we may not be able to seat it at the reserved table but we will do our best to seat your party at an available space which may include our communal table or the bar. If your party arrives or is incomplete fifteen minutes after it's reservation time, Brenner Pass reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
Brenner Pass offers wine bottle corkage at $20.00 per 750 mL
We are happy to provide glasses as well as a chiller and/or decanter for your wine. If you plan to bring more than two bottles, will require more than one decanter, or require special glassware (flutes, over sized wine glasses, etc.) please inform the restaurant at least 48 hours in advance. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we cannot guarantee that all requested items will be provided.
Large Parties (8-20 people)
For large parties wishing to make a reservation please call (804) 658-9868 to check availability. Our large party reservation policies are below.
1) Reservations for parties of eight (8) or more people must be secured with a credit card on file in advance.
2) Reservations for parties of eight (8) or more must be confirmed no less than 48 hours in advance, if your party cancels less than 48 hours in advance, Brenner Pass reserves the right to charge the credit card on file a $20.00 cancellation fee per person up to $400.00 per cancelled reservation. If your party reduces in number of guests after it has been confirmed, Brenner Pass reserves the right to charge the credit card on file a $20.00 no-show fee per person up to $400.00 per reservation.
3) Reservations for parties of twelve (12) or more are required to order from a three course prix-fixe menu provided by Brenner Pass (Minimum price per head is $40.00). Additional menu items may be ordered a la carte at menu price. Sample Prix Fixe Menu available below.
4) Reservations for parties of right (8) or more must pay one check (No Separate Checks). Multiple payments are acceptable (i.e several cards for equal or different amounts) but Brenner Pass cannot split checks for large parties by item, or by guest.
5) Reservations for parties of ten (10) or more are subject to a mandatory gratuity of 20% of their check. 100% of this gratuity is paid as wages to service staff.
6) The maximum party size that may be reserved is twenty (20) people (subject to availability).
7) Reservations for parties of ten (10) to twelve (12) may be seated at our chef's table (subject to availability). Our Chef's table is at bar height and may not be suitable for small children or people with certain physical limitations.
8) Reservations for parties of ten (10) to twenty (20) may be seated in the back section of the restaurant (subject to availability). The back section of the restaurant is at normal table height and is more suitable for small children and people with certain physical limitations.
Private Dining Events
Parties larger than twenty (20) but less than thirty (30) people may inquire about booking our Private Dining Room by calling our private event line at 804-655-5227. Parties larger than thirty (30) may inquire about a restaurant buyout by going to our Private Dining page.